It may not look much but this has recently become my favorite recipe thanks to its simplicity and low calories. It takes less than 15 minutes from the second you set your foot in the kitchen til you’re done with the dishes. That’s probably even less time than it takes to order and pick up a pizza.
- 150 g roast beef
- 200 g mushrooms
- Optional salad
- Get a pan with olive oil and turn on the stove.
- Begin chopping the mushrooms.
- Add some spices to your roast beef and place it in your pan.
- When the roast beef is almost done, add the mushrooms.
- Place it on a plate and squeeze plenty of lemon juice all over it.
- Add some tomatoes, a cucumber or even a salad.
You might want to play around with the amount of food and spices but keep in mind that plenty of lemon juice is vital into making the dish taste good.