I’ve mentioned my appreciation for quick food in earlier posts and I believe it to be vital when trying to eat healthy during workweeks. This is a meal you can cook in less than 15 minutes.
- Lemon juice
- Get a pan with olive oil or butter and turn on the stove.
- Chop the mushrooms, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Add some spices and herbs to your steak.
- Place the mushrooms in in your pan.
- When the mushrooms are almost done, add your steak.
- Once it’s done, place it on a plate and squeeze plenty of lemon juice over it.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber or even a salad.
Experiment with different spices, herbs and steaks to find your favorite version.